With the C-2000 moisture meter from Delmhorst, you can effectively measure moisture content, ensuring high-quality cotton every time. The newly designed C-2000 utilizes the relationship between moisture content and electrical resistance to effectively measure the moisture content of cotton fibres. Cotton ginned at the appropriate level of moisture produces the longest and strongest fibres.
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Four separate scales for testing lint cotton, seed cotton, wool and viscose/rayon.
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected MC has been reached.
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Moisture Range: 4%-16% on lint cotton; 6%-20% on seed cotton; 12.3%-25.2% on wool and 6%-22.4% on viscose/rayon.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year Warranty.
For more information click here