This state-of-the-art meter is ideal for high-volume producers who need the time-saving convenience of on-the-go monitoring. Whether in the windrow, on-the-go while baling, or in the bale, the FX-2000 gives clear, accurate moisture readings every step of the way and comes with the same accuracy and clarity as the F-2000. The basic FX-2000 kit comes with a sturdy carry case which houses the FX-2000 meter, the H-4 handle, the 831 windrow tester and the 830-2 10” bale prod. This kit can be enhanced by either adding or substituting the 830-3 18” prod which will give deeper penetration into the finished bale. Adding the 1986/40’ bale chamber kit will allow continuous on the go monitoring while baling.
• Bright, clear digital display.
• Can be used as a portable meter featuring –
– Testing either windrow or finished bale.
– Averaging up to 100 accumulated readings.
– Displaying average and highest of accumulated readings
• Or on-the-go moisture monitoring. In continuous mode:
– Taking two readings every second.
– Displaying the average and highest of eight accumulated readings.
– Readings updated every 4 seconds.
– Built-in back light.
• Connects to tractor power supply.
• Moisture Range: 6%-40% on hay.
• Built-in calibration check.
• Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when a pre-selected MC has been reached.
• 9V battery.
• 1-year warranty
For more information click here